Bank of America Announces Preliminary Voting Results of 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Elected the 14 board of director nominees (preliminary percentages below).
- Approved the “Say on Pay” executive compensation resolution with approximately 96 percent of the vote cast in favor.
- Approved the “Say on Frequency” resolution with approximately 89 percent of the vote cast in favor of annual future advisory votes on executive compensation.
Ratified the appointment of
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLPas the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2017 with approximately 99 percent of the votes cast in favor.
Further, stockholders did not approve any of the stockholder proposals, with:
- Approximately 6 percent of the vote cast in favor of a proposal that the board amend the company’s general clawback policy.
- Approximately 3 percent of the vote cast in favor of a proposal that the board analyze divestiture of non-core assets.
- Approximately 33 percent of the vote cast in favor of the proposal that the board amend governing documents to require the chair, whenever possible, to be an independent member of the board.
- Approximately 15 percent of the vote cast in favor of a proposal that the board prepare a gender pay gap report.
The approximate percentage of votes cast in favor of each director:
Sharon L. Allen: 99 percent
Susan S. Bies: 99 percent
Jack O. Bovender, Jr.: 98 percent
Frank P. Bramble, Sr.: 99 percent
Pierre J.P. de Weck: 99 percent
Arnold W. Donald: 90 percent
Linda P. Hudson: 99 percent
Monica C. Lozano: 99 percent
Thomas J. May: 97 percent
Brian T. Moynihan: 97 percent
Lionel L. Nowell, III: 99 percent
Michael D. White: 99 percent
Thomas D. Woods: 99 percent
R. David Yost: 99 percent
Results are considered preliminary, with final figures reported on a
Form 8-K to be filed with the
Investors May Contact:
Lee McEntire, Bank of America, 1.980.388.6780
Reporters May Contact:
Lawrence Grayson, Bank of America, 1.704.995.5825