|Preferred Stock Issues|
|Trust Preferred and Hybrid Securities Issues|
Preferred Stock Issues Outstanding as of April 25, 2016
For more detail regarding the redemption of these securities, please see the Financial Press Releases.
(1) The Corporation may redeem series of preferred stock on or after the redemption date, in whole or in part, at its option, at the liquidation preference plus declared and unpaid dividends. Series B and Series L preferred stock do not have early redemption/call rights.
(2) Each series of preferred stock was issued by Bank of America Corporation (the "Corporation"), other than the Merrill Lynch Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series 2 and Series 3, which represent outstanding shares of Merrill Lynch & Co, Inc. (Merrill Lynch). The attached are the original offering prospectuses for each relevant series of preferred stock that is listed on a national securities exchange. Although the original prospectuses for the Series 1-5 preferred stock reflect Merrill Lynch as the issuer, the Series 1-5 preferred stock outstanding are series of the Corporation's preferred stock that were issued to holders of the Merrill Lynch series of preferred stock in connection with the Merrill Lynch acquisition, with substantially the same terms as the previous Merrill Lynch series of preferred stock. For more information about the Corporation's series of preferred stock, including certain voting rights, see the Corporation's Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation filed as Exhibit 3(a) to the Corporation’s 2009 Annual Report on Form 10-K.
(3) Ownership is held in the form of depositary shares each representing a 1/1000th interest in a share of preferred stock paying a quarterly cash dividend, if and when declared.
(4) Ownership is held in the form of depositary shares each representing a 1/25th interest in a share of preferred stock, paying a semi-annual cash dividend, if and when declared, until the redemption date then adjusts to a quarterly cash dividend, if and when declared, thereafter.
(5) Ownership is held in the form of depositary shares, each representing a 1/1200th interest in a share of preferred stock, paying a quarterly cash dividend, if and when declared.
Trust Preferred and Hybrid Securities Issues Outstanding as of April 25, 2016
The following table is a summary of the outstanding Trust and Hybrid Securities and the related Notes as of April 25, 2016 as originated by Bank of America Corporation and its predecessor companies.