Credit Ratings for Bank of America and Selected Legal Entities
as of November 28, 2016
Credit ratings and outlooks are opinions subject to ongoing review by the rating agencies and may change from time to time based on Bank of America's financial performance, industry dynamics, and other factors.
- The current S&P outlook for subordinated debt of Bank of America, N.A. is stable.
- The S&P short-term ratings for these entities are not on CreditWatch.
- The Fitch short-term ratings for these entities are not on Positive Outlook.
- Rating applies to payment obligations under issuance program. There is no assurance that individual notes issued under the program will be assigned a rating.
- Moody’s currently reports long-term ratings for the issuances of Merrill Lynch S.A (MLSA). MLSA merged into Merrill Lynch B.V. (MLBV) on January 1, 2013 leaving MLBV as the surviving entity. All notes or certificates previously issued by MLSA are now obligations of MLBV.